Friday, August 13, 2004

great day to start something new!

Well,

I'm not usually one to follow the sheep but in this case I did! It started out innocently enough by getting the site addresses of friends. I would look at their blogs and journals when I remembered to but I soon found myself logging on just to view their sites. In fact it got to be a self made frustration! Logging on to view the latest and they didn't even have the courtesy to update! Wanting to post comments so I got a user name and started but didn't finish setting up a blog of my own. I wondered if people would really want to read my positive quirky outlook on life and could do so without getting sick? It sat unfinished for a few days, really forgotten until , a friend "traced" my user name to my "in name only" blog. The comment that came out of the blue made me feel I was caught (deer in the headlights). I gave the lame excuse that I had never made my web page so ..... "you should get on that" I was told. Okay now I feel I gotta follow through on this since I went that far. (for those of you who don't know me I know just enough about computers to be dangerous.) It took me most of a day and TONS of calories burned from frustration! the first seven pages I set up were cool. The next several were okay and the final product is just what I made to get here. Actually the page is just a page but cute and useful in it's own right. Check it out if you want. That's all for now as two teens are nagging for their (god given) right for a turn NOW! Welcome to My World.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home