Friday, October 29, 2004

I really am fortunate

I must have some good karma or several guardian angels on my side! Lee (the awesome honest mechanic ) showed me the parts he removed from my car. I'm truly amazed. The brakes were almost gone! The spark plugs and wires were fried. The routers (sp?) were warping and in bad shape.

I know more "hands on" on older cars but the Volvo has always been a mystery. My ex (fiancee) acted like he knew what he was doing but for the most part NO! I went without a horn for most of the time I owned it. (three years) The most exciting part for me (Marta's World) Is Lee checked everything and things that didn't work do now. My heater was not very warm. Ex and his friend told me it was a cold blooded car and that was all I would get. He had a Volvo too and his was always warm. Anyway Lee said it was a bad thermostat and replaced it. I have heat!

I got my car back on Wednesday with time to get to workshop. I had to be downtown for an appointment and was kicking around in case I ended up taking the street car to Csz workshop. It was pretty easy to take MAX and get off three blocks away from Hi-Tech Auto Repair. No trying to find someone to give you a ride. I am simple huh?


The car runs and feels different but in a good way. I'm very pleased with Lee and the smooth ride. There were a few little things he wanted to finish for me but is waiting on the parts. I highly recommend Lee and his family crew for all your car repair needs. I've had both good and bad mechanics so when you get a good one hang on!

Now I'm ready for that road trip I've been itching for! I just need to burn a few CD's, get some snacks, pack up and away we go!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home