Monday, December 06, 2004

Not obsessed just enjoying

My boys are sure I've gone round the bend of late. They say I'm obsessed with Knitting, taking pictures of my projects then putting pictures on my blog. Okay I'm really into knitting again. I love the feeling of accomplishment when I finish a project and it's so cool! It keeps me buzy and off the streets! It also takes my brain to a simple place so that the clutter that's hard to get away from is elsewhere.

As for my blog I have always enjoyed the outlet and still do. Now that I finally know how to post pics I'm sure I've gone a bit crazy but so what. If you don't like it or it bores you that's cool. I write and post pics for me to share me. This is Marta's world.

Tonight is the first meeting of The Creative Persons Project. I'm looking forward to sitting with folks and knitting. I'm excited to see what people are making. I will fill you in later. For now I'm off to the yarn store to try to get ideas on how to use some yarn I already own but don't like the project it was intended for. Adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home