Saturday, December 04, 2004

I woke with a smile in comfort

I know Thanksgiving is over but I think you should take stock of your world everyday and be happy for what is good. I see no need to dwell in the negative but you need to work through it, fix it and move on. With that said I will whiz through the list of happy thoughts that I had of as I woke up this morning. (not in any order - just as I type `em. )

~ Yummy flannel sheets. They are cute snow people that match my comforter cover AND were on sale!

~ Gonna see my guy soon!

~ having my boys this weekend. Always having their love.

~ Knitting and having fun doing it. Being able to make cool things for people.

~ A place to live.

~ Being my quirky self and you all enjoy me and my enthusiasm.

~ posting pictures here! (BTW most of the pics you see here I took)


Today brings a smattering of things to do. Felt the first project (ladybug purse) and complete knitting the second bag and hopefully felting it tomorrow. (yes, I will be taking pics)

I hope to do the gauge ( knit a small swatch with the yarn and stated size needles. Then you measure to see if you have the required number of stitches. You may need to go up or down a size of needle to achieve the pattern depending how you knit) for the boys socks before Sunday night. The Fabric Depot is having a 30 0/0 off sale this weekend on yarn and notions. I got the yarn for both boys socks, a skein of eyelash for another purse that goes with yarn I already have and some apple mentos for less than $15.00. I have the circular needles but I will need a set of double pointed needles (dpn) for the toe and heel. I have one set of 11 (that's big) and a set of 2. The pattern calls for 3's but with a gauge it will determine what size. I tend to knit tight but am working on not.

Tonight we are going to have movie nite since the boys did stuff with their friends last night. Nick went to the middle school dance and Wil went paint balling. I look forward to knitting, snuggling and laughing.

Sunday I am giving PNPW another try. Also it's a benefit for Dornbeckers Childrens Hospital. All the proceeds go to the hospital. If you bring a new unwrapped toy to the match you get $2. Off addmission. I figure it's a win win situation. If you want more info or want to donate contact me and I will help you out.

Loving being in my world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home