Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Trying My best

I'm having a hard time since the accident but trying to remain positive. It's a hit to my world that is upsetting me greatly. My car was all up to date and good for a few years to come. Now my car is most likely totaled. I just want to burst into tears at the thought of used car shopping. I wont get what my car is worth and have to settle for something not as nice as what I had. I have no other money to throw at it and my experience with used cars is you always have to throw another $200 to $1000 at anything you buy. Sorry to sound negative in this post but I have yet to hear the good news in all of this. Here, I'll say some myself.

Nick and I are stiff and sore but okay.

The guy has insurance through his company.

I got it home before it acted funny.

That's what I got for now. I'll be back to my usual next time. I have been through worse this year so why is it bugging me so much?

Merry Holidays to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home