Friday, December 17, 2004

Okay, I guess I do.

I feel I'm a very open person. I like all kinds of music from classical to punk. I don't have a favorite color but enjoy some more than others. I like to read almost anything especially if I'm in the mood to read. I used to think I was attracted to a person for what they have to offer liking everything. It was pointed out to me recently by my boyfriend that I seemed to like a certain type. Now I gotta say I fought that idea wanting to keep the open that I'm so fond of. I stopped fighting it today when I saw a picture of Holly Marie Combs and a few pictures later was Charisma Carpenter. I waited to see what was next in the slide show on my computer. Joseph followed by Jennifer, David B., (Angel) Bron, David D. (X- files). . . You get the picture. Okay, I like brunettes. Big liking of the red heads (Bron is there too) but the dark = hot in my (open) book. Enjoy the photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home