Saturday, November 06, 2004

The chill of fall

This morning is Nick's last outdoor soccer game of this year. It is very chilly and frosty out my window. He still has outdoor practice at night but he mostly enjoys that.

I'm looking forward to watching him play today. He has grown as a player this year. He has even been moved (not permanently) from defense where he plays well to offense in a scoring position. He has come so close to scoring !

I'm hoping my batteries (that I forgot to charge) in the camera have some life in them. I want some pics on a chilly foggy morning. I haven't gotten many this year. I've not been happy with the ones I have gotten. I think on the times I have to take pics I'm trying to hard. I will have camera in readiness but relax. I will grab the batteries for the CD player just in case!

Gotta get bundled up and moving! Enjoy the weekend and be good to those who love you. You are fortunate to have them.

Warning: this ramble was written before much coffee was consumed. Also the author was in a nostalgic mood. Thank you

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home