Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Calling all Thick headed People!

I don't understand people sometimes. Why play games and have misunderstandings? If you misrepresent yourself - hide behind an illusion eventually you will be exposed. What is she babbling on about? My ex and people from my past that no longer have "a shot" for multiple reasons. They just dont seem to get it.

I'm not being harsh but if things were said it was for a reason. I wasn't being coy or trying to make anyone jealous. I'm happy with myself and the people I choose to hang with. Please respect my feelings and move on. We cant be friends, IM buddies, meet for coffee, and I wont vouch for you to anyone. Please stop trying to contact me for any reason.

I'm sorry to those readers this doesn't apply. You can have your own post later today. It will be funfilled I'm sure. I guess once you have been smitten by a redhead you are forever changed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home