Monday, January 17, 2005

Hold on! Still more to say.

As a change of pace I have been watching Sex in the City (taped by Joseph- Thanks Sweetie!) from the beginning. I had never seen it before. From the first episode I was hooked. What I find interesting as I have watched all twelve episodes of season one is it has gotten me thinking more about life and interactions with others. Usually the direction my brain goes has nothing (much) to do with that episode. I have thought a lot about relationships and the way "we" treat each other. Having said that there is something I would like to get off my mind.

I like to get along with everyone as much as possible. I don't like to leave someone out of "things" just because I'm not fond of them in a group situation. We all know what it feels like to be excluded-Yuck. I don't understand people that do this. Great, go ahead and have a tight circle of people but don't hurt others with your exclusivity. I'm not upset by not being one of the group, just the manner in which I'm treated. Honesty is the best- no misunderstandings. Always remember there is two (or more) sides to every story

I know it's hard to believe someone doesn't treasure my friendship. Like I said it's cool, just don't play games. If it means anything I don't dislike the people just the game. I feel better having stated that for the record. : )

When I woke up this morning the ice was gone off the skylights. It was replaced with good old Oregon rain. I'm glad we got through this without major incident. A lot of times as it turns from ice to rain tree limbs snap and break power lines. We survived eating things from the cupboard generally making due.

I hope Mr. Insurance is in the office today. I plan to make his world filled with annoying messages from Me until he snaps and calls Me back. I want "My" car back! I cant stand feeling dependent on others to get Me around. A simple trip to a Target less than a mile from Me is 2 buses! I miss My old hood! I loved taking the Streetcar and MAX to get about.


Stay tuned to Marta's world where anything can (and does) happen! ; ) Seize the moment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home