Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Doing the Standing thing

I have been placed in a temp to hire position as business to business appointment setter. I'm on a phone making at least 200 calls a day. It is not my dream job by any means but I can make some money and take care of my boys. It's not rocket science and nobody will die if I do make a mistake. I'm still looking at night and hoping things change soon but until then I'm doing what I gotta do.

It is hard for me to sit still so I get up and move around as much as I can. My calls are very short and if I do get a real person I might need to switch between some screens for no more than 5-10 mins then back to quick calls. They think I'm doing super.

I raced home today so I could get a ride in the beautiful fall day we had. I rode through my neighborhood working around in an odd patterns but riding hard the whole way. Since it was after 4 I needed to stay near home as it was going to get dark. I don't have a headlight anymore. I did almost 8 miles in 40 minutes. Not bad and very needed!

3 Comments:

At 11:21 PM, Blogger Joseph Perry said...

Awesome, you! I am so glad you were able to take an early autumn ride. You so deserve it . . . take time for yourself and standing will feel a bit easier!

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Danielle said...

The colors around town are wonderful...they invite some time outside.

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger Diva! said...

I love fall rides! I wish I would get my camera out there!

D, did you get my "tag"?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home