Friday, November 04, 2005

Trying to find my way

There are things we lean on for comfort in times of discord. For me it was having Buffy and Charmed on in the background in the mornings as I got up and going. They were always on a couple times a day and like good friends for me these last four years. If things were not going well I could turn them on and their message of "Good over Evil" and "Count on yourself" lifted me. Now that there are so many changes and harsh things coming at me everyday I feel abandon. They have both been cut back so that Buffy is only on once at 7am and Charmed is on at an awkward time of 4pm. It has made my days seem out of sync.


2 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Blogger Joseph Perry said...

I felt the same way when Nick at Nite and then TV Land started messing with the times for "I Love Lucy." (Seriously.)

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger Diva! said...

I knew you would understand.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home