Sunday, December 04, 2005

Big kitty to cat

I would like to say thank you to a calm, straight forward voice of reason that brought me back to reality in my world. I have had a bit of trouble seeing things straight in my world. Too many things happening at once I didn't have time to sort through and deal with. I was missing things right in front of me so they were pointed out to me as well as some nice words.

One of the things pointed out to me is that I have the knack to see when things aren't working and taking the radical approach to fix things. I also, in seeing what needs done, keep going forward as much as possible with a positive attitude. I know laying in my bed crying will not solve my worries. I do cry but a long time ago I learned you need to release you fears and pain but don't let it engulf you. I remember living in my cute double studio aching over the whole mess that had just gone down with Big Man then Sassy. I was in the kitchen in the early evening cleaning the kitchen with music playing crying my heart out. I released my pain while doing my chore. It sounds weird to read but it felt good to let go of some great pain and positively getting my chore done.

It was nice to hear that I am amazing. I have had so much happen to me that most people couldn't handle period much less with a smidgen of positive attitude. That was a nice complement I accept it and thank you. Yes, I am still standing.

The thought that really helped me most in my conversation was I am not afraid to take the problem head on in a radical manner to get back on the right track. Sometimes there is no need to go that far. If it's not broken don't fix it. I can see clearly now and will take it as it comes and take any action necessary according to the situation. I don't have to be a super hero and go to extremes to solve everything but I have shown over and over that I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home