Tuesday, December 27, 2005

*costume change*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

While the holidays have been a delightful distraction I still have the same worries and some new ones. I am able to resolve and problem solve my way out of some but see no answers for others. I shall have to don my
other super human outfit to battle my way along. Maybe a cat could help me out.


Hope your days have left you feeling happy. With the new year may I suggest that instead of New Years resolutions that fall by the wayside before the spring you chose instead to make lifestyle choices and commit to them.

Always be true to yourself.


2 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Blogger Joseph Perry said...

Nobody has found your kryptonite yet . . . keep on kicking tush!

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Diva! said...

It's been close a few times. I'm not feeling invincible these days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home