Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Good day, Good World

Things have been going on fast forward speed the last couple of weeks but most of it has been good and enjoyable. The podcast is going well, I'm in the show this weekend, I got to spend time with my D.B. , and the prospects of getting a job are looking up.

Last night I got to see Eisley in concert. About a year ago I saw them having won free tickets. I found out yesterday late morning that I won tickets to see them again! They played all the songs from Room Noises and several of the new songs off the album they are getting ready to record. I liked the new stuff a lot. It keeps their same vocal style but adds a harder rock flavor to it. Check them out if you get a chance. The gal I have the crush on doesn't add to the vocals but sings along without a mike. It is so cute.

P. Ken seems to do most of the work for the podcast so I have been trying to do what I can. I'm looking into logos (with help) and ideas for field trips. P. Ken may regret this . . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home