Sunday, April 16, 2006

(one) Crisis Averted

A few days ago I took my current project out of my knitting bag and was horrified! At first glance it appeared that my project had come off the needles. Upon closer inspection it was even worse! The circular needle cord had broken off the needle! Now, the first thoughts in my head were not pretty but I knew that the company would take care of me. From the first time I saw the Denise Needle Kit I was excited and any dealings I've had with the company have been very positive. My main problem was I was in the midst of major busy add-on day!. This trauma happened Wednesday morning when I was stuck all day taking classes.

My day started out weird as it was, because I was out of coffee, having forgotten to pick it up the day before. I was really out of sorts and had to hit the ground running. I had job letters to write, podcast stuff to do, and the usual Mom duties. I took my knitting with me just in case I had time and needed to de-stress. I guess my knitting didn't help this day. In between classes I called Producer Ken and finally understood the information he was trying to convey to me in an e-mail he had sent me that morning. He needed me to get Deeg and get a photo ready to send into LibSyn. They were going to take the first twenty entries. I had to rush to an art store then home, make a sign, get dolled up, and do the LibSyn photo shoot before workshop! No problem (?)

The good news in all of this is I wrote the company Friday afternoon and they wrote back less than a day later to say "the cord is in the mail". Sweet. I did get my project back on another cord without dropping any stitches. That was a nice bonus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home