Sunday, April 23, 2006

How goes it?

Happy Sunday all! The sun is shining and I'm thinking I will go out on my bike again today! I was out yesterday and got wind burned but really enjoyed being out in the sun and I got a good work out. I wore the iRiver and had a running commentary while biking. Nothing of much excitement happened on my ride so I cant imagine P.Ken will use it. I have had encounters on rides that have left me with lots to say. I would love to share what I'm seeing as I'm out and about. People watching for the ear. It was a good test of how well the iRiver records in the elements. I'll have to take a listen. I will try some weekend morning in the future.

Tonight is the Farm Team show at Comedy Sportz. I haven't been in a show for so long I cant even remember when. My guess is I haven't for many many months. I'm looking forward to playing tonight!

Had a great job interview Friday for a shoe store in my neighborhood. She had a few more folks to speak with but would make a decision by end of next week. Keep your fingers crossed. Just as I predicted the grant cant be given for the flower school. The forecast for the job of floral designer is low so the federal government wont sponsor the grant. So now I'm back to the age old question "What do I want to be when I grow up?" How the fuck should I know? Why not save me some time (and frustration) and just tell me what you will sponsor.

3 Comments:

At 12:05 AM, Blogger Joseph Perry said...

I will keep my fingers crossed, send positive vibes, and do whatever else I can for you regarding the shoe store job!

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Diva! said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Diva! said...

Thanks you! I'll be doing the same good vibey action for you. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home