Sunday, December 31, 2006

Learn to do well

Yesterday at Ref practice we put the track back in place. They had to take the track up for the city inspection and laid it back down Friday night. It is a time consuming task that took 6-7 of us 2 1/2 hours. I had no idea how much Drill Master has to do to have a track for us to use. It was a good learning experience.

So the gals did not come back for part two of Bash the Refs. That will be next week or soon. I was ready to be tough! I didn't stay for too much of the Fresh Meat as we had dinner reservations to celebrate Nick's 16th Birthday.

We used a gift certificate we had received last Christmas and never used. We had a nice dinner and some nice family time I have been missing. We are in for a tough time here so I'm glad we had this time and fancy meal.

I/We almost have the home computer fixed so I can re-build my resume (Windows ate it and all my cover letters!) and find another job ASAP! My time at the seasonal job is winding down quickly. In February we lose a monthly amount of money that helps us stay in our apartment so I'm getting scared. I may be a good mom but suck as the provider. I need to find something that I am qualified at, earns enough money and take care of my babies!

Happy Happy Joy Joy to all and to all a good year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home