Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Feeling the Cheer

I am really feeling the cheer this Holiday season. I am happier with Me, work, going to school in January and feeling better from the inside out. I am so thankful I got health care through my job and got things figured out.

I don't feel old but I am in perimenopause. For those that don't know what that is it's the symptoms that lead up to Menopause. Menopause is when a woman stops menstruating for over a year. Peri is the hot flashes. the hormonal hysteria/mood swings , thyroid issues that cause weight gain and hair loss and the worst possibility is loss of sexual interest!

Today I saw a wonderful feel good movie. I highly recommend everyone go see, "Juno". Wil loved it, I loved it and Brian and his mom loved it! It is a laugh out loud enchanting flick. Check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home