Friday, March 30, 2007

More Info to Come

A lot has happened since my last post demanding you to go to the bout. Some things cant be talked about as it is still dramatically unfolding. Those involved or otherwise there throughout are scratching their heads and are still in shock. Get a group of diverse gals together and drama is bound to happen. More later.

This being spring break it has been a bit crazy around here. Wil is enjoying his last week of freedom before returning to school. He has had a long road getting back here but I think he will appreciate something he had to earn. My hope is he will get a better sense of time and how long it really takes to get ready and travel on public transportation. He is a good kid with a big heart but no sense of the ways of the world.

Nick has had up's and down's since his out of control behavior earlier this year. He has learned some but like most teens knows more than the rest of the world. I hope we make it to his adulthood. He is aging me rapidly.

I'm doing all the things I need to do to move forward. Lots of paperwork, job hunting and being the best mom I can to my boys. We have all been through so much but we have each other. I love my kids so much it hurts.

Last night in our main room of our apartment a lot was going on. First off for anyone that has not been in our place this room is many rooms combined into one 16 x 10 size. It is Wil's computer room in one corner that flows into the Living room straight to the Dining room. Wil had three friends over to play D&D. They play maybe 12 times a year. They were at the Dining room table and kitchen (the kitchen is right off the Dining room) talking quite loud. On the couch right next to the table Nick was playing a war game on a game console and SuSu was sitting next to the couch in my "Knitting Chair" using my computer. I was sitting on the end of the couch when I wasn't cooking cheap frozen pizza for the warriors. It was pretty hilarious. Go to this link for the tamer version. D&D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home