Thursday, January 03, 2008

Cherished Days off

I had two great days off! It was sweet to have my last working day before days off a holiday earning me time and a half pay. I had a rocky morning after waking up late and watching "Charmed" I got the call from my distressed Dad that Mom was at Good Sam ER. I got home just before 2pm drained. DJ was coming over to watch "Grind House" (the part with Zombies and Rose). Anyway, Wil was not home to cook for us or watch the second "Grind House" with us so I chose My Special Breakfast Bagel Sandwiches to cook and to go with DJ's Champagne he was bringing. (Happy Year of Marta!) We ended up watching a different movie and an episode of my fav Adult Swim show "Home Movies". After DJ left I watched "28 Days" starring Sandra Bullock. I really liked it and would probably add it to Girl Power movies. She was out of control but realized she was worth getting sober and fight for herself!

Today I slept in again (which is anytime after 7:45) and enjoyed a morning of "Charmed" with coffee and internet time. I was slow to warm up to my chores I could not put off again. While watching HGTV I finally got going. I did five loads of laundry, worked on money issues, finished a posting, took a nap and took down all the ornaments and boxed them back up ready to put back in storage. After all that fun I walked to the store in a delightful down pour (it was super cool) to get a few needed food items. (after first watching the evening episode of "Charmed") I came home to make the morning coffee, my lunch, tonights dinner and a killer marina sauce for tomorrow!

I really do enjoy being single especially right now with the busy I got coming up but one day I would like to find someone I can care about and spend time with. I want them to be the Cheese to my Macaroni. That would be cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home