Wednesday, January 02, 2008

The End

I am saddened to say that we have come to the close of our Podcast. Ken and I could not afford to purchase the better recording devices that would make editing easier for Ken. Also we have both been busy in our lives with lots of big changes for Ken. As much fun as it was an a success to bask in we just cant continue. We have not recorded for over a year but I had hoped we would find a solution. The LibSyn site has been canceled but I hope we are still on iTunes. Thank you to all that supported us. I dont want to name names and forget anyone. Thank you all.

Do congratulate Ken as he was promoted at Comedy Sportz. He is now a member of the pro team. I'm real happy for him. Maybe on day we can try again to do our Podcast.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home