Friday, July 04, 2008

Independence is worth it all

On a holiday like this it makes one ponder more than B-B-Q and fireworks. As this Fourth of July approached I have thought a lot about where I am and choices I made in my life. The 2000's have been a long slow life independence for Me. Sure I left my old life quick trying to make it easier for my ex so we could work together better for our sons. That didn't work out so well. It took me awhile to grow up and be proactive in choices in my life vs. just surviving. I am proud of all I have accomplished this year especially. I have a lot more to work on but I have long term goals. I am enjoying the Year of Marta.

I am still amazed at my new status in life. The PTCB sent a 4th of July e-card to all the Tech's that passed the National test! Ikea never did anything like that. Pretty cool.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:27 PM, Blogger portlandnexus said...

Congrats! How is the job search going?

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger Diva! said...

I'm finally getting settled in my routine at the hospital. I'm into my second month there. I have started looking since there are no current positions. More later . . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home