Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I'm actually happy

After spending the a pleasant, laid back evening with Wil I realized that I am truly happy. The feeling of contentment and pride are so uplifting I cant help but smile. Yes, I am still working at Ikea and getting ready to immerse myself in the Pharmacy training but even with the unknown, hard task ahead I am at a happy place in my life. I have options! I have not been able to say that in such a long time. I made that happen!

I am working on my credit so I can eventually purchase a home one day soon. Taking care of things I thought I might not be able to fix is wonderful. I am excited to do the work that will help make that happen. Maybe this is what it feels like to be an adult?

It is true to say that this is The Year of Marta. Make it your year too!


Marta, CPhT (I have initials!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home