Monday, November 10, 2008

This week

This is a strange work week for me. I work M,W,F this week - that is it. I hope to get a lot of my DIY projects done especially this weekend. It is supposed to be mostly sunny. I want to finish any spray paint projects before it is too cold for paint to set. I have some frames to spray for Elvis and Cow Butt/cow display shelf. I have frames I want for photographs to spray paint. I also have some lamps I want to change from stainless to copper. I will prep them throughout the week in hope of nice weather.

I have taken all things off of the BILLY bookcases so those are ready to sell. It took about two hours to pack it all up. No bites on the CL ad's yet. I also want to sell the big shiny TV and get a flat screen instead.

Tomorrow the chairs are suposed to be ready . . . I hope so.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home