Monday, October 27, 2008

Ask and you shall Haul

I was on Stand by Sunday. I went to bed early Saturday night. It was not very hard as I was beat! I did manage to get three loads of laundry washed and one all the way dry before crashing. I have a dryer but not a washer. It is nice that the laundry room is on my floor.

Sunday I started out slow. I was going to go to my parents house to work on a project of my own and help them with a few things. I cruised through Craigs List to see if there were any DP dining sets. I found a table without chairs. I e-mailed right away but did not hear back. By 11am I called and caught them as they arrived home from church. We made arrangements to meet in an hour after I showered. I had to take work stuff with me in case I got called in. I had a lot of things to take over to my parents. I loaded the car up and set off.

The table was just what I have wanted. It was sturdy and in fantastic shape! I got a bargain on it too! I need to find chairs now but I have some ideas where to go. I'm one happy Marta. I need to sell the old table and chairs. I asked if I could put the old set in the community room while I try to sell it. The manager said that was no problem. I moved it all in there and cleaned it up before work. I even go the pics taken. I wrote the ad in my e-mail during lunch so when I get home I can post it! I love when good things happen and fall into place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home