Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy (early) Christmas for me!

Basically Fucking Awesome Screen!
A closer look but still does not do it justice! Carly took photos too and will post them on her blog. She is proud of her job. I am feeling very lucky to have such beautiful art thanks to Carly. PLEASE support your local artist! I got one of the Hand Eye Coordination for Wil for his birthday. I showed him the photo from her site. He thought it was cool so - done!
Wil's new office. Carly painted the back i the darker color like the outside so he would not have glare.

BFA Screen/Wil's office. The dining room table is behind his "office" during the holidays. I did not want the tree on my pretty table. Oh, the dining chair seats my mom and I recovered look wonderful with the screen.

Thank you so much Carly! Merry Christmas everyone!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home