Sunday, December 14, 2008

A Snowy Day

Today has been a very snowy day in the Pacific NW. It is cold and at times a white out with the amount of snow trying to fall. All this unusual weather did nothing for me but make me very tired. I did not even take any pictures as I am very lazy this day.

I'm thankful I do not work tomorrow morning. It wont make it above freezing and the two or more inches we have where I am is turning to ice. I'm currently watching the news and it sounds like we will have more opportunities this coming week for cold, snowy and crazy windy conditions. Super. Working at a hospital means you get to work no matter the weather. I don't have chains and do not trust the other drivers out there. I need to give myself plenty of time to get there and wish I still had AAA. Damn my need for art, a washer and non Ikea furniture.

I looked on CL today at personal ad's. I'm not sure what I expected to see. Most men say they are uber happy but really are not. I also read between the lines and see anger. Is this how it is everywhere? This does not give me incentive to try to date. BTW what does HWP even mean?

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Blogger portlandnexus said...

It means "height-weight proportional".

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger Diva! said...

Thank you for the info.

Bastards in ad's say they are "Big Guys" but want a good looking HWP gal!?!? Usually younger too.

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger portlandnexus said...

Of course they do. And I want to be paid to race cars. Who cares that I don't actually deserve it?

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Diva! said...

I see what you are saying. I'm an honest person and actually think everyone should. phft

 

Post a Comment

<< Home