Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Paint transforms


You might not be able to see much change in this photo but the paint color has made a big difference to me! Since taking this photo I have hung paintings again but not in the same places. Things are not complete but with Christmas and all. I moved the Dining room table from in front of the window to behind Wil's desk chair. I moved the green gateleg table from the hall (where the book case is now) to in front of the window. I'm going to put the Christmas tree on it and some of my light up Christmas houses. I have not had a place to put them up since we moved here. Carly is going to have the "basically fucking awesome" screen done soon. She is waiting for the varnish to dry. She said it is worth the wait. It will be like a Christmas present!

Once I'm done putting up the tree (hopefully tomorrow) and decorating I will take more photos.

Go support a "basically fucking awesome" artist. She has some cool stuff for sale in her store front. She also has wonderful paintings to see and buy.
Carly
and her shop
and her Etsy

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home