Thursday, November 11, 2004

PNPW. . . BNPW ?

What the actual name is isn't as important as the trouble the league is in. I understand that there is a lot of acting and story lines involved in wrestling. That is what keeps it exciting. In the last couple of months things have changed a lot. I also noted a change in the fans.

I went to last Sunday's T.V. taping at the Milwalkie Elks Lodge. Most of the families I nomally see were not in attendance. The people that were there were harsh and critical of the wrestlers. They got into insulting not only the wrestlers and Ref but each other. It was not the typical crowd for PNPW.


The matches and outcomes were not entertaining. Actually most matches ended quickly as a count out or D.Q. It was odd. Not what I go to watch. Too many people planning? Or not the right people. The Blanchards took over "offically" last month but had a say the month or so before that.

Last taping I went to about a month ago there were too many role changes. Heels to baby face and some doing that and stating they quit or were fired. Jeremy Blanchard turned baby face and was to face his brother Bubba this taping. He was gone. Rumor on Pacific Northwest Wrestlings Bottom Line is he has moved to Portland Wrestling. So much chaos and unfinished business that was passed over. If this is the new management style I'm not interested.

I have enjoyed PNPW over PW (Portland Wrestling) but now think I will give PW a try. Just dont ask me to step in the ring to save one of the two women that "wrestle" for PW.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home