Thursday, December 23, 2004

Embrace the good

Gotta take the good that comes along and embrace it. Yeah, bad things have crashed into Marta's World. I'm hoping I'm dealing a bit better today.

Wil and I slept in today. No roommates or their dogs to disturb us so it was after 10 this morning before I rolled over. I guess I needed it.

After waiting all day yesterday to get a rental car I got picked up at 4:45. By the time we got back to the agency and finished paperwork it was 5:42. (I'm glad I took a knitting project because I got a lot done.) That's when I was told I had to pay $10.99 a day for insurance. I was not happy and figured I wasn't gonna have a car now. I cant afford $10.99 a day! I only have liability on My car so if I had any accident in a rental I would not be covered. Since it was past business hours we put it on my card last night and I was on my way. I figured the "bad man's" insurance would not cover it but I would ask in the morning.

I made the most of the car last night. I did errands, Christmas shopping and picked up some food. I did my errands as if I wouldn't have a car today. It made me feel better to focus and finish.

I heard back from the rental company that they are covering the rental and insurance to the 31st. Now I know I have wheels for the holidays. I can also go car shopping *gag* in style.

I gotta tell you that the idea of car shopping strikes fear and tears. I'll just leave it at that.

Kisses to all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home