Thursday, December 16, 2004

Much excitement!

I'm excited to say the return of Deep Dish seems to finally be here! Deep Dish is a long form group (of very busy people) I belong to. We performed over a year ago and have been trying to get together ever since but one or two are always unavailable. The core of us decided we will return! We have lost one to semi-retirement (we want you Cindy), Tom got married, moved, found out Kat is pregnant and moved again. I don't remember the last time I saw him at the arena. We asked Ken Wells to join our group (I think he said yes or Karen and I just bullied him) since he seems to be on the same wave as the rest. That leaves John Mechalas, DJ, Karen and Myself.

The great thing about our group is we all share the focus, move quickly thinking alike and we play. What I mean by that is it's fun and playful the way we work together. We all have fun and the excitement of playing well (when it's clicking) together is awesome!

We miss our coach who moved to the windy city. Deanna, we are (almost) back! We will send you a tape if you cant make it.

I will update you when there is more news. Merry Christmas Deep Dish!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home