Wednesday, December 15, 2004

So much to say

I have so much I want to say, stories to finish, things I find amusing I want to share but I have lots going on! I have so little time right now so instead of telling all the reasons I cant why don't I get on with it!

I have been away for a week with no access to a working computer. I did miss writing here but had so much fun and enjoyment in my time away. I knitted (duh!), enjoyed cable, saw live performances and a movie, did some Christmas shopping and savored the simple things and time with someone special.

The best was enjoying my time with my boyfriend. We can just hang at his place and I'm smiling just being. He is a good man and treats me wonderfully. He respects me and my interests outside his own. He encourages and accepts me to be the Marta I am not trying to change me or smother me. We are a couple but we are the individuals that attracted one to the other. I'm not sure if this makes sense to you but it feels fantastic to me.

He is an enabler in my knitting (BIG bonus!) and encourages me in taking my knitting places. Not only do I get to visit or enjoy PW but I get a lot done. I am currently under the gun for Christmas presents so I take my knitting most places. I have gotten some weird looks but it is part of Me again and I savor it.(not the looks, the knitting!) I can multi task in life. For the most part I don't have to stare at my work so I can be at Karaoke or PW and enjoy all. What (and why) I'm saying this is I don't want people to be put off thinking I'm ignoring anyone. If you are lucky someday I will make something for you. By the way ladies knitting is a guy magnet. Lucky for me a chick magnet too! It is good in Marta's World.

For now I will leave you with these announcements.

~I'm in the CSz show this Sunday at 7pm if you want to come see me play. Deeg (my gurlfriend) is playing too. I have my boys for Christmas vacation so they will be there as well as some mystery guests.

~The Creative Persons Project meets again on Monday Dec. 20th if you have a portable hobby come on down.

~Heather from Texas is coming in January for a long weekend. She is playing CSz Friday night. I hope to show her many sights while she is here. She is staying with me (right?) but hope to have a old fashioned girlie slumber party one night.

okay, so that's it for now. I will add a pic or two but must get my tush moving!

Enjoy!

1 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Blogger Diva! said...

Is this color better Jer?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home