Friday, December 09, 2005

Things that make you go HUH?

There are random things I read and hear that make me wonder about folks. Here are a few to share before I make the best of a semi day off. (I went in at 7am and was sent home at 8:15)

~ Making a call at work earlier this week I asked the receptionist for the lead and she replied "Honey, he hasn't worked here for years and years!! In fact he is dead! Have a nice day!"

~ A guy was quoted as saying to "Love laws that bombed". "Before we moved in together, I negotiated a deal with my girlfriend that allowed us each to have one fling a year. It sounded like a kick-ass plan, until she acted on it. So much for my bright idea.

~ A co-worker was heard saying this as the temps filed out the door to a free day. "God, that is so unfair! They should have known to send me home first since I was out partying all night!"

~ On the news this morning there was a story of a drunk man stealing 18 christmas trees from a nicer neighborhood store then going through same hood selling them for half price. They had the name of the store on all the trees. He sold four trees before police caught up with him.

~ "How to Get Control on Crazy Days".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home