Monday, January 09, 2006

fun times

I am so glad I went to QK I had a wonderful time! It has been such a long time since I have been there. I told the boys I would not stay the whole time (three hours) but I did! I missed Sharon and D not being there but re-aquianted myself with Steph and met some others. It was nice to sit and knit with people that understand , talk and laugh about our sexual orientation and knitty experiences.

I hope to attend open knit at Lint again this week. I told Steph I would be there so I better! Almost done with all the sewing on two projects then I need to start something! Checking the stash for some free ideas.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:36 AM, Blogger Joseph Perry said...

I am so glad that you have found so much time for knitting lately. You are very creative and patient, and it is fun to sit with you and hang out while you knit. I am happy that you are enjoying the socializing aspect of knitting as well. Have fun at open knit!

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Diva! said...

Thanks for being an "enabler" of my knitting addiction. Past men didn't get it. That will keep you in the running with any bi or lesbian knitty gal I find. Way to hang in there D.B.! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home