Friday, January 06, 2006

I am who I am

I have had some comments as to why my blog and me are not almost famous. Well, I am not willing or have the desire to put that much effort into promoting myself and my blog. What would the point be for me? I am too busy being a mom and me right now. I don't usually have the time to post most of what I think about and when I do it's hastily written. I don't have the time to truly write. What I mean by that is edit and read over several times to get it the depth I would want to. Instead you get my fleeting thoughts and feelings. I'm good with it and if you continue to check me out you must be okay with it too.

Making great progress with the sewing finishing work of Vintage Sweater. Neck, shoulders and one side are done! It has been a great learning experience but more importantly it makes me feel even more empowered the more progress I make. Yeah me!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Blogger Joseph Perry said...

I, for one, continue to check you out! And as we both know from my walking down the street with you, I am not the only one! ;-)

Oh, yes, I continue to check your blog out, too . . . I like what I read!

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Diva! said...

You are a master of the play on words! Thank you to both compliments.

I told you the clients picked another for the photo shoot? Photographer liked me but the other gal was the image the client more envisioned. That's cool. Maybe he will keep me in mind for other projects.

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger Bron said...

talking of knitting.... I still can't find the front of my Tank Top!!! I have started another til I find it.

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger Diva! said...

That is so frustrating! Did the kitty take your knitty?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home