Thursday, January 26, 2006

One day

I have not worked in retail for four or so years and while I don't miss the work there are some things I do miss. Keeping up on the fashions, the discounts, helping people look better and feel better about themselves and the big one is, dressing snappy according to Marta. I miss my individuality that comes with my taste, flair and spending money. I have always dressed not according to fashion musts but by taking things vintage, new, offbeat, designer and throwing them all together. I have not had the money for quite awhile and it really reflects in my wardrobe. I'm Gap meets Old Navy sale bin. The purchases I made for causal biz are cookie cutter that would get me by. Some gals live by the motto if it fits get it in every color.

Now that my girlie side is flexing it's feminine muscle I am really feeling the lack of Marta-flair in my wardrobe. I would love some girlie shoes and purses. I miss skirts and dresses but mostly I miss the choices.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home