Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Good things come to those who wait but ex's never go away

I am not sure what I just saw but after coffee I'll know more. Be back soon.

So, the ex (Big Man) has been sending (via e-mail) me odd things and including me in mass mailings of things he thinks are funny enough to forward. Mostly I just think to myself WTF? and keep going. He really wants my address and phone number which I wont give to him. I told him I wanted him, given our ending, to respect my personal space and just let me be. I'm afraid he sees this as a challenge so he will spend loads of scheming time to get it then say something like "You should have just given it to me in the first place when I was playing nice . . "

This morning before I was truly awake I got an e-mail from him via
LiquidGeneration that is a f'ed up Valentine. It professed of missing me and love until an angry Leprechaun breaks through and says "I want to bite your ass and have sex with you ya prostitute, I love ya." (insert BIG WTF here) That's what I get for doing anything before coffee. Good morning to me.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 5:40 AM, Blogger Bron said...

weird weird weird... if this an important ex?

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger Diva! said...

He has his own story by way of a post here. He doesn't get this simple message
I DONT WANT YOU BACK!!!
I dont want any type of relationship with him except the paying back of the money. That is it!

 
At 3:04 AM, Blogger Bron said...

i suppose in the least you can take it as a compliment...

 
At 7:17 AM, Blogger Diva! said...

. . . Um, . . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home