Thursday, January 12, 2006

Priceless

The other night at open knit after much consideration and looking at my stash I am finally knitting something, a hat. I have never made a hat and really like the pattern. There was a hat made in the window I admired only to find out it is an easy knit! The best news is it is completely made from stash yarn! After knitting the swatch in the store the pattern I really liked was for a heavier yarn so the gauge was off. The nice gal just wrote out the pattern for my yarn and needles. I get all this priceless experience and a hat for free!

I'm still sewing the Vintage sweater but it is perfect timing to have an easy, on the go project. Sewing up a sweater is not. I was back and forth on the MAX and streetcar yesterday so I have a fair bit done!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, Blogger Bron said...

tank top number TWEo nearly done.... oooooooo

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger Diva! said...

Brillant,I wanna see!!! Take a pic or two, eh?

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger Bron said...

I will stick some pix on soon... the shoulders are all big and 80's (not intentional) my mum told me wrong... I'll know for the next one...
BRON
x

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Diva! said...

Now I really want to see!

I almost have my first hat done! I'm just starting the decreases for the crown. Very cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home