Monday, April 24, 2006

Hoping and wishing

Today as I was going about my business a list started forming in my head. At first it was amusing but as the day wore on it became important. I need a plan, goals and something to look forward to. I figure the only way to stop it in my head is to type it out. They are in no order of importance just as they came to the front of my brain.
Things I hope and wish for
1. My ex hubby doesn't do something he will regret.
2. I end the temporary state in my life by
a. getting a job
b. making peace with my past
3. That I don't let Ken down after all his hard work etc.
4. That I'm doing right by my kids.
5. That as the temporary goes we are able to purchase some of the things we have needed or wanted.
a. a desk for Nick (for their room)
b. an MP3 for Wil (busted)
c. an iPod for mom (my CD player is going wonky) so I can hear podcasts. I don't have much time at the computer and I would rather be moving.
d. clothes for the growing guys
e. getting my girly on!
6. find a balance between work, play, family and home time.

I'm sure this will get added to as time goes by. It just makes it real and attainable if it's laid out.

2 Comments:

At 2:43 AM, Blogger Bron said...

excellant list!

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger Diva! said...

Thanks Bron. Happy almost birhtday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home