Monday, January 01, 2007

And so it Begins

I know a lot of people make resolutions every New Year (usually the same ones) and by the second month of the year they are done/broken/over. I used to make them every year too. For the last several years I have adopted a set of standards that are in place instead.

~ Enjoy the simple things in life
~ Do the right thing - no matter how hard
~ treat others with the same respect you expect
~ Do not play mind/heart games (no scheming!)
~ Be good to yourself (like/love yourself!)
Be happy

The daily life has been pretty tough this year. I have lost my way a bit (?). My plan is to make a map (to the best of my ability) and find my way back. Much like the adorable toy of the 70's the Weebles I may wobble, go down on one knee but I always come back to standing. I'm not always sure how I got down there or back up but there I am just the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home