Friday, February 08, 2008

RCR and the Students of Drugs

The next Rose City Rollers bout is on March 22. That happens to be the day after my graduation from PT program with my Oregon License . I am planning to celebrate this milestone at the bout's after party the next day. Actually some of my class mates are going to be joining in the festivities before we get back to the books for the second half of student fun. We need to continue studying up to taking the National test. So, if you would like to enjoy some hard hitting, kick-ass girls doing Roller Derby and then party with them, PT students, strangers and me e-mail me. Tickets purchased from RD girls are $14. and the ticket stub gets you in for free to the after party! There will be a band or two so you get a great evening out at one low cost. OK drinks and food are extra. To see more about the league, the bout and information on the after party go to RCR

I really want you to join me so make plans, order your tickets from me and lets celebrate!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home