Sunday, November 16, 2008

More DIY and life

I need to stop planning out days off. It seems that when I plan it does not go that way. I get lots done but not usually what I planned. Yesterday was supposed to be DIY spray painting and selling my furniture. Today was helping the tBetcha's with packing and go to Queer Knitting. Not what happened but I did have productive days.

Saturday morning I changed my ad's for CraigsList. I really wanted some action to sell my Ikea bookcases. My place is not large and there is really no storage. When I start a project I need to complete it and clean up. Since I unpacked the bookcases my hall that leads to the bedrooms are full of boxes. I want some order back! I got instant response to my ad changes! It looked like I was going to sell all but the first response for the Billy corner vanished. After e-mails and phone calls I did sell the tall and half height bookcases. I still have the Billy corner case, the CD case and the Leksvik corner cabinet. I took more pics today so I will change the ad tomorrow.

Instead of of my DIY I ended up cleaning behind the fridge and oven. I just pulled them out and had at the gunk. I have no idea how I took this road but there I went. I was even ready to clean the oven but could not any cleaner! Wil spilled sauce when he was taking chicken out of the oven a bit ago. I think I was trying to be close to the comp and did the cleaning.

Today I got up and got the spray stuff prepped and started up. It took much longer than I expected to sand the frame. I'm glad I sprayed the primer on the moo plates and the bottom of fishy light. The Cow Butt frame actually looks descent sanded. I will post the before and afters.

Question of the day from my very fav beer Molson Canadian straight from the back of the bottle. Answer honestly - would you prefer . . . To date someone who talks too much or one who rarely speaks? If you all answer I will give you my answer.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 11:21 PM, Blogger portlandnexus said...

I'd rather date someone who rarely speaks so I'd know when to listen.

 
At 12:07 AM, Blogger Diva! said...

Nice answer. Mine is more selfish. If I could date Melina from WWE and she would be quiet (for the most part) I would be happy. She is not so attractive when she speaks.

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/melina/?cid=WWEADP-48

 

Post a Comment

<< Home