Monday, December 08, 2008

Monday thoughts

I think everything happens for a reason. We may never see or understand why. I believe I got my bargain washer because of the upcoming accident. I cant imagine lugging laundry back and forth to the laundry room! Actually I would not be able to. I am thankful all over again that I looked on CL that morning. It was not intentional but look at the outcome. Things are good.

Stiff and sore today but Doc Bones and the massage gal are helping. I will be three days a week for a bit but hoping to heal quickly. Enjoy the sunny days Oregonians while we have them!

3 Comments:

At 6:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry about the accident. I'm glad that you didn't sustain any life threatening injuries. It's good to hear that you're seeing Doc Bones three days a week to get everything right again. Here's to a speeding recovery.

Take care, M!

 
At 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um... I meant "speedy recovery." Since you claim of having "noun syndrome," I wonder what I have for using the wrong form of words when posting something, and not spell checking before posting. Thoughts?

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Diva! said...

I don't mind speeding as long as I don't get a ticket. ;) I totally get what you were trying to say.

I do find spell check to be very handy. I have Nouns syndrome and am spelling impaired.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home