Saturday, March 07, 2009

Make the most of the day

I am very glad that my work week went from 3 to 5 days. Most of this month I am scheduled 3 or 4 days a week. It is a little stressful for me waiting to see if I will get more days. I'm always networking with my co-workers. When I pick up days the only down side is usually one day off in a row. As much as I wanted five days I was looking forward to two days to do projects and kick back. Next week I have 4 work days so I only need to find one more to make five! :)

Susu texted me late in the afternoon on Thursday to see if I was free. I was out with my parents at Home Depot and Fabric Depot. (I guess when you want people to understand your big add depot to the name) We had Papa Murphy's pizza and wine and went over different things that I want to do in my garden. She agreed with most of my choices. She thinks I should do a large ornamental grass instead of a clumping dwarf bamboo. I see her point but after mulling it over I still want the bamboo. She is going to take me to a wholesale pot place to get a pot for the bamboo and hopefully two pots that can combine to make a "bird bath" or fountain effect. I really wanted a bird bath but the general thought is that the bowl will be too light weight. We don't want it tipping over in a good wind!

I am really having a great time planning my garden. This is my home for now so it's about time I made it mine.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home