Friday, January 16, 2009

And now a few works from Leo Moo . . .

I have slowly been working on my place. Since the accident I have had to stop big projects. I really want to finish the painting of the kitchen and entry hall but I'm just not up to it yet. The snow and holiday put things on hold too. My days seem to be Doc Bones before or after work and work. I'm working on small things but have less time since I am going towards work going to Doc a hour and a half before work three days a week.

Things are going very slowly with Doc Bones. He says my muscles are ridiculously tight and wont relax. That in turn pulls everything out of place. The good news is my pain level has come way down. I don't walk so stiff but the massage therapy is killing me! I have actual bruises from Wednesdays session. I really want it to go away. I'm amazed that such a small accident has done this to me!

I got an e-mail from the "Boss" at work yesterday. The heads of the hospital are trying to keep us in the loop of their decisions. While the hospital is in a good position an will be okay during this economic down turn they have made the decision to freeze all raises and hiring. I was not pleased to read this statement. I am so grateful to have a job when I know lots of people are losing jobs. At the same time I am discouraged that I am still in temporary limbo. That feels very selfish to say. I will keep looking for a permanent position but it will be elusive.

I would like to say thank you all that have sent me invites for Face book. I appreciate you thinking of me but I don't do any computer group things anymore. I don't have time to be on the computer much and have chosen not to. I would rather read, spend time with a friend, knit or work on a house project. Also I seem to attract creepy stalkers so I'm done.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home