Sunday, January 04, 2009

And so it begins . . the Year of Leo Moo

As you might remember I am not a resolution maker. I feel those are a way to make up for your faults. I think that you should do your best to live right-do the right thing everyday. People make the same resolutions every new year and by the second or third month give up or forget. It makes you feel better for a short time but then when you don't achieve your resolutions you feel bad about yourself. What I do instead is make realistic goals for the year and promise myself to achieve these goals. The Year of Marta is a perfect example of my goals and fulfilling them. This years goals are still refining in my head. I have been super busy with the snow, car accident, holidays and work the last three weeks but I will get them into words and post them. They aren't real if you don't share them. Enjoy the Year of the Leo Moo! I know I will. I am Still Standing-quite solidly thank you. .

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home