Monday, February 02, 2009

The YoLM rolls on

I had a meeting with my tax man on Friday. He is a business man with a sense of humor. I have gone to him for 6 years now to do my taxes and get my poor ass some money back! He has come through every year. After reviewing this years numbers and changes he surprised me by telling me in a how proud he is of me. It was nice really to hear. After all he knows what I make. He said I would not get as much back this year but I should be okay with that - I am! I compared the six month Ikea W-2 to my hospital of same . . . . wow.

Pride Prosperity Patience

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Blogger portlandnexus said...

You sure worked hard enough to get where you are. Good job!

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Diva! said...

Thanks! I still have a ways to go but I am living large!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home