Thursday, June 07, 2012

I have not yet put Mod Podge to project. I have been gathering all the donated items from people and pondering ideas. I got a whole envelope of fortunes from cookies from a fellow Derby Ref "Panda Express", some foreign currency from a co-worker including a paper money from Russia that got the maker of such arrested! He had a pyramid scheme going with his made at home money. He was trying to replace the Governments money but they did not take kindly to that.  I got subway tickets and other cool paper items from Joseph.  I myself have collected concert stubs and memorabilia that might get added in. I have the two wood cigar boxes as well as the two card board boxes. I want to stain the boxes, add some embellishment and enjoy. The cardboard boxes will get some embellishment and a protective coating of Mod Podge for safety. I have put things on and off the different boxes in my mind but nothing permanent yet. I also want to work with a clear product to encase items for paper weights or table tops. I will know when it is the right fit I will jump. 

Thanks again for those of you that sent my seemingly useless items. You are adding to my creative process!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home