Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Life of a Diva busy!

I have been busy living life and not on my computer! I know I start a lot of posts with that general thought but it is so true! Since I got Abby and Kel moved in I just have less "me" down time. My working hours have changed from later day start to mid-day so I am trying getting used to that.

Kel moved in with us (from NY) so we are looking for a bigger, nicer apartment or house to rent.
In trying to move I/we are sorting and packing but no place to move to yet. We all agree an outdoor space is a must for the dog (Abby) and us. I would love an extra room and or garage for projects and tools. Close to my parents would be handy too.

I got Abby 5 months earlier than I planned. Long story but am glad she is here! I did not have the money saved up. My building does not allow dogs but that does not stop anyone else. I had talked to my doctor a year ago about my difficulty with peri-menopause. Mood swings, great sadness and the fluctuating mood and weight among other things. I had stated I did not want to talk about mood elevators. I thought a dog would be good for my mental well being. I will say "I told you so" this time. Abby has really done wonders for my mental health! I typically laugh within 5 minutes of waking up and many times throughout the day. She is my mood elevator.
Abby got real sick a few weeks after her spay and I had to rush her to the vet - unrelated to spay but she probably picked up the virus for Pneumonia from her overnight visit. She is fine now but she gave us a real scare!

My car broke down after dropping her off to get spayed in March. My work situation is sucky (again) I have to take any shift I can pick up since I am back to 2-3 days scheduled. I have been getting enough and/or OT but I cant plan anything! Who needs a social life anyway?

I am trying to find a better (secure) job to work at so I can do online realty school at the same time. I really feel this is the place for me.

So, I have been busy living life and trying to make the world of this Diva better along with my entourage. How you doing?

DJ is coming over Thursday to finally meet Abby and Kel. I have dared him to get a few good photos of Abby that are not blurry. We shall see

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home