Thursday, April 19, 2012

Jewels and troubles

I finally have all the jewelery making stuff I own in one place. I had some mixed in my toolbox, with my knitting stuff, in one of my vanity drawers in my bedroom and some beads in of my cigar boxes. I wanted to put the cigar box that sits on my desk to good use. Not only is it nice to look at but it has a function too! I don't have a lot of tools and all the essential pieces to make a necklace yet but we are working on it.
Wednesday after spending time with the Aunties we heading out on the Trolley to the Downtown Library to check out some jewelry making books. We came away with 3 books and a better idea of what we still need for constructing. My friend from work gave and lent us some magazines and some silver connecting  pieces. She also explained a bit how to make a basic necklace and what line to buy. I am excited to get making but also to have someone to do it with. Kel has one piece to make.  she will probably go nuts the next show.
My next day off is filled with annoying things I have to do. I was hoping for project time but the day after is an inspection of the building the Feds do every year. They will inspect 4 apartments at random. My place always gets picked!  We have empty boxes everywhere including in front of the breaker panel! I played a game of Tetras this morning and got a bunch put away. There are still too many around. I was hoping to keep a low profile on the moving until I have somewhere to go. It may happen soon or much later that I want but I did not want to have it come to question.
The other problem that came up recently is the property management of the building denied me owning a dog. First off it is way too late for that since she has been with us since mid February . Now I really feel the need to fast forward a move. I don't want to move in haste since it is a lot of work and expense. Everyone in this stupid building owns a dog and no note! Me and always trying to do things the correct way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home